(for Server/VP S Admins)
This small documentation describes the restore process of Cpanel User Accounts from a remote ftp account.
Make sure that "lftp" is installed on the system. You can test this with the command "lftp --version" or "/usr/local/bin/lftp --version". On pashosting servers/vps this is standard installation! If it is not installed, there is an issue lftp 3.5.1 related. This version is on the "yum" repositories and may give you a dependency error during installation. So you have to install lftp latest version from sources (http://lftp.yar.ru) or send us an installation request on email@example.com.
2. Get the account package
* Connect the server/vps via putty or some other ssh-client and login to the Cpanel server/vps.
* Become root with the command "su -" and enter the root password.
* Change the directory to /home with the command "cd /home".
* Connect the remote ftp-server with "lftp @" (on Hetzner servers get this information from your Cpanel Backup Configuration). If the command not work and gives you an error like "lftp command not found!" use "/usr/local/bin/lftp @"
* Now you should be logged on to the remote (hetzner) ftp server. You can see it from the prompt: lftp> Change the directory with the command "cd /cpbackup/daily" (for the daily backup folder). If you may want a "weekly" or even "monthly" backup to restore change it accordingly.
* List the folder content with "ls -lah".
* Choose the tar archive you want to restore and download it to your server with the command
* Log out from the ftp server with "quit" command.
3. Restore/Replace the account
* After Log out from the ftp server you should be within /home - directory and the tar-archive for the account should also be there. Check this with a simple "ls -lah".
* Run the Cpanel restore account script (if you have to replace the existing account with the additional params "--force").
The command "/scripts/restorepkg --force" should do the job.
* Only the accountname is needed here, because the "restorepkg" script search for an according tar archive within /home folder.
* The restore process time depends on the size of the archive and it should end with "done."
That's it !! ;-)
- 0 Χρήστες που βρήκαν αυτό χρήσιμο
Το cPanel X είναι ο πίνακας ελέγχου που περιέχουν όλοι οι λογαριασμοί φιλοξενίας για τη...
Από το control panel σας μπορείτε ανά πάσα στιγμή να κατεβάσετε στον υπολογιστή σας ολόκληρη την...
Συνδεθείτε στο cpanel σας και επιλέξτε το εικονίδιο"Password Protect Directories". Απο τη λίστα...
CPanel CPanel Demo - Web Hosting Control PanelΜε το CPanel, μπορείτε να τα κάνετε όλα μόνοι...